Dongle ECG: Overview
It is a professional device for rapid monitoring of the condition of the cardiovascular system
- made in the form of a usual USB flash drive of just 26 grams
- has 4 ECG leads, skin electrodes are not included and must be purchased separately
- connects to an Android device with a standard OTG-cable
- connects to an iOS device (up to 9) with a special adapter
- does not have its own battery, runs on battery power of your smartphone or tablet
to your network.
ECG (4 leads)
The mobile application is available for smartphones and tablets with the Android and iOS operating system (up to version 9 inclusive).
- Displays the operation of the heart in real time.
- It shows the heart rate and stress level.
- Allows you to adjust the scale along the axis of speed and voltage, increase and decrease the image.
The research results can be saved in PDF, MIT-BIH and EDF format (for Android 4.4 and higher) or sent to the CardioOblaco service.
FAQs (under construction)
How does it work?
Is it a Medical Device?
How will it fit into my practice?
Who can use it? Which patients will benefit most of it?
Is clinical proof available?
Message us.. we would love to hear from you